After months of hard work, we are thrilled to announce that our next mission trip to El Salvador is finally coming together! We are filled with excitement as we anticipate the incredible relationships we will build and the countless business opportunities that will arise from this journey.
One of the primary objectives of this trip is to establish a strong partnership between Maryland and El Salvador in preparation for the highly anticipated 2023 Maryland International Agricultural and Environment conference. This prestigious event, scheduled for October 13th, 2023, will take place at the renowned Smithsonian Environmental Research Center. We are honored to be a part of this conference and to contribute to our community's growth and development.
We cordially invite you to join us on this extraordinary trip and be a part of this special conference. To learn more about the details and secure your spot, please click the link below. Hurry, as we only have a few spots left for this unforgettable experience.
-Conference International Partner El Salvador.
-THE GLOBAL FOOD SHORTAGE: A CRISIS IN THE MAKING
Saturday August 12
● 7:00 am-8:30 am Breakfast
● 9:00 am-10:00 am Briefing Meet & Greet
● 11:00 am-1:00 pm -Lunch Network Federación Cámara de Comercio
● 2:00 pm-5:00 pm Tour
● 6:00 pm Dinner
Sunday August 13
● 6:00-9:00 am Farm Visit Breakfast/Tour
● 12:00-2 pm Coffee Farm Visit
● 3:00-4:00 pm NGO Workforce Development
● 5:00 pm-Tour
● 7:00 pm Dinner- Minister of Tourism (tentative)
onday August 14
● 7:00 am-8:30 am Delegation Breakfast @Terrace
● 10:00 am-12:00 am Evento especial
● 11:30 pm Lunch
● 3:00 pm Cindy Portal Vice Ministra de Relaciones Exteriores
● 5:00 pm Dinner
● 6:00 pm Coffee
Tuesday August 15
● 6:00 am-8:00 am Delegation Breakfast
● 9:00 am Briefing
● 9:30 am Courtesy Meeting
● Open day
6:00 pm Farewell Dinner with Ministra de Turismo at a place of her choice (tentative)
View community profiles and add attendees into your favorites list.